First closed economics, then liberalization, then globalization, and now the new concept has come – glocal. I.e. global and also local The Hindustani or INDIAN who are earning their name from outside India are living examples of this ‘global’ phenomena.
Here we are covering or rather an information list of the most influential people in the world who are ‘GLOCAL’ and raising the bars of young Indians by laying the path of their success story. These are Indians whose voice is being heard at the global level. They are playing an important role in moving today’s world into tomorrow’s development.
1. Sunder Pichai – Born in Madurai, Tamilnadu. Ages 45 years. He is currently the Google CEO. He had graduated B.Tech from IIT Kharagpur and done his MS from Stanford University.
2. Satya Nadella – Born in Hyderabad, capital of Andhra Pradesh. Aged 50 years.He is currently the Microsoft CEO. He has done his graduation as BE from MIT and masters as MBA from the University of Chicago.He came and revive the company by his new ideas and vision. When a company like Microsoft seemed to be sidelining slowly – whether in the news or in the new innovation – Satya give it a new life, made it “cool”.
3. Nimtar Nikki Randhawa Haley – She was born in Bamberg, South Carolina. She graduated as BS from Clemson University. At the age of 46, she is the United States Ambassador to the United Nations. Nikki Haley has the distinction of being the second American governor of Indian origin and the first female governor of Indian origin. Helie was given a place in Time’s Magazine (100 most influential people) in 2016.
4. Gopichand P. Hinduja – The big business tycoon born in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He is currently 78 years old. He has done his graduation from Hinduja college. He is the co-chairman of Hinduja Group and the richest Indian businessmen in the United Kingdom.Ashok Leyland, IndusInd Bank etc. are some of his companies.
5. Lakshmi N. Mittal – Born in Shadulpur, Churu, Rajasthan.At the age of 67, he is one of the richest men in the world. He is Arcelor Mittal’s CEO and President. He has done his graduation from St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata. Laxmi Mittal still does not rest in the expansion of the Giant Empire. In order to bring Britain’s relations with India to new heights, the bid set to buy Essar Steel is going to prove a milestone. Despite the difficulties coming in steel industry last year, his net worth increased, and he is now second in the ‘Sunday Times Rich List’ 2017 edition – meaning that it is the UK’s second richest man.
6. Indira Krishnamurthy Nooyi – Born and Bought up in Madras, Tamilnadu. A 62 years old PepsiCo CEO and Chairperson. She has done BS from Madras Christian College and MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta. She is also an MS from Yale University. Indira Nooyi emerged as one of America’s most fearless business leaders last year. Indira Nooyi has been in the top of one of the world’s largest companies in over a decade.
7. Yusuf Hamidi – Born in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He his 81 years old and currently the President of Cipla. He is a Ph.D. from Cambridge University. In October 2017, Columbia University of America honored Yusuf Hamidi with ‘exceptional humanitarian and social efforts and leading role in the fight against HIV and AIDS’. American companies dominate the world of medicines, but Cipla has not only broken this monopoly by generic medicines but has ensured availability of affordable medicines for millions of people in Asia and Africa.
‘Yuvraj Singh’ A Fighter and A Conqueror
Fashion is not about Brands, Its about your confidence.
“Fashion is like eating, you shouldn’t stick to the same menu”
We all love fashion, isn’t it! But being fashionable does not always mean that you wear expensive clothes or accessories; you can wear trendy and simple clothes and yet look fashionable stylish. Fashion is a language of sign and symbols that non- verbally communicate meanings about individuals and group of people.
The word fashion attracts everybody, in simple words fashion is mainly the style of wearing clothes, accessories and ornaments according to the ruling trends. Fashion is the skill of transforming simple attire into one that of elegance.
Some people think fashion is all about wearing designer, differently styled and attractive clothes but fashion is not only about wearing stylish clothes, accessories etc, it is also to first understand the occasion, the culture of a particular place at a particular time then opting for the dress accordingly. Fashion designers take a lot of time to understand the occasion, place and other things before designing outfits. The designer also considers various other factors before designing like height, weight, color-complexion of the person who is going to carry the style.
Media also plays a strong role in influencing peoples; there are several fashion specific TV channels, teleserials, movies etc, which gives ideas to the people on fashion. In earlier days, fashion was frequently used to symbolize richness and elegance but today the whole idea has changed as it is more about wearing and carrying attitude, irrespective of kind of clothes you are wearing.
Music Is Life
“Where words leave off, music begins”
Music is the fine art of expressing ideas, thoughts, and emotions in significant sound forms by using the element of rhythm, melody, and harmony through voices or instruments or both.
Music plays a huge role in everyone’s life. It keeps us busy in spare or busy time and makes our life peaceful. There are various forms of music which we can enjoy according to our need and requirement. Everyone wants to listen to music in their free time to get some enjoyment and relief their mind. Music helps us to get prevented from the mental and emotional problem.
I like music so much from my childhood. I still remember that during my childhood days the weekend means all the Sundays was fixed as music day. All through the day, the slow music was running in the center of the house and every family member was busy doing their work. It helps us in keeping our mind strong, powerful and busy.
Music is like yoga, it makes us joyous and helps in keeping hormonal balance in the body, relief our minds and body, thus keeps us physically and mentally healthy and fit.
Music plays a great role in making us happy in our difficult time and gives a lot of comfort to our mind.
Music is very powerful and has the ability to convey the positive message to all sorts of emotions without telling and asking anything to anyone. Music also increases or improves the concentration power of human being by removing all the negative thoughts.
News4 months ago
छत्तीसगढ़ के दृष्टिकोण से बस्तर राजपरिवार का महत्व कितना है
Entertainment10 months ago
This Iranian lady Sahar Tabar has gone through 50 Surgeries to look like Angelina Jolie.
Indian News10 months ago
Christmas-The history behind the celebration
Athletics10 months ago
An opportunity always knocks at your door
Trending News12 months ago
Say no to crackers, let’s celebrate a pollution free DIWALI
Latest News9 months ago
स्वामी विवेकानंद जयंती पर युथ फेस्ट का वृहद आयोजन
Bollywood11 months ago
You Can Call Sunil Shetty The Second Ambani
Indian News11 months ago
Pledge to say no to Violence Against Women